Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Simple Pleasures of Childhood

I have a lot of catching up to do on our blog. We've been so very busy the last month or so. It looks like the next three weeks will be much the same but I am going to try and get on and bring it all up to date. Until then, I just have to post this very cute video. Blake and Jenna's "Aunt Kelly" (uctually she is their cousin but we consider her their aunt) and their cousin Lance bought Blake and Jenna some "water balls" that have glitter in them. Both Blake and Jenna went WILD over them. this is their first experience with a ball that bounces. Until now we've only had some plastic balls that don't actually bounce. I am trying to edit a video of both of them watching daddy bounce them in which they were both giggling like crazy. I was able to edit and am posting one of Jenna until then.... Look and listen to the fun!!

No comments: