Friday, January 29, 2010

FlashBack Friday~January 29, 2010

Today's FlashBack pics were taken at the end of January 2009.

This one is of Jenna. One night Jason went to put his wedding band on the kids' hands for size comparison pics. When he put it on Jenna's hand, we quickly realized that her tiny hand fit right through the band and dangled loosely on her wrist. Her little arms were so thin, that his band slid down to her elbow. I like this photo because it reminds me that sometimes the greatest love comes in the tiniest of packages.










Jason took this second picture a couple weeks after Jenna and Blake were born. I like this one because he captured a very quiet moment I was having with Blake. Even though I wanted so badly to reach in there, pick him up and bring him to me to hold and love on, I treasured every moment I was able to spend with him.

No comments: