Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, March 29th

Short report today.....

Blake and Jenna are sporting some new "duds". I sewed some pink camo and blue camo snuggle blankets for them. They look adorable! I will post the newest pics tomorrow. Jason and I had a great time rocking them and spending time together this afternoon. Jenna was so cute looking back and forth from one direction to the other while i was holding her. Blake was looking at daddy with a perplexed look on his face, as if he is trying to figure out what this big world is all about. They both had a good day. Apparently, Blake has been making sure that the nurses know he is still there. He has been heard, not crying, but giving out a little squeek or grunt here and there.

I'll post their new measurements and weights when I get them in the morning.

No comments: